2. Unforeseen Conditions
3. Related Design Issues
4. Lengthy Permit Process
5. Undefined Scope By General Contractor Relating To Owner's Expectations
6. Lack of Attention to CPM by General Contractor Throughout Project
7. Unknowledegable Decision Making By Owner
8. Sub-Contractor Selection
9. Lack of Input on Bidding and Budgets Between General Contractor, Owner, Consultants, and Sub Contractors
10. Poor Interaction Between Owner's Reprisentation, Contractors, and Project Management with Day to Day Activities
Development Resources Management Group LLC. was created in part to give clients more control over their construction projects. Experience in more than 2 billion dollars’ worth of construction projects has taught the company founder, Ralph Smith that the major hurdles faced by owners often arise from their inexperience in construction related matters. Over the course of a project this inexperience often leads to the lack of control to the projects construction team. This surrender of control often comes at the ownership group’s expense as any construction team is unlikely to make decisions affecting their bottom line negatively.
As process managers and owner advocates DRMG LLC. has built a successful record of projects completed under many different management conditions. The structure of our agreements allows owners to focus on their business or specialty while knowing that their project is under control and their interests are being looked out for.
From start to finish, or whichever portion there-of, the industry knowledge and experience DRMG LLC. brings to our customers is invaluable in managing your construction process and controlling the risks associated with it.